Today’s challenge is to share what is in my makeup bag.
Unfortunately for you I don’t carry makeup bags. Okay I guess it’s not unfortunate. 🙂
I’ve never really been a makup person. So I’ll share what I use when I do use makup.
–Lash Blaster Cover girl mascara (in an orange bottle.)
*I love how full it makes my lashes.
-Liquid Blast Eyeliner by Cover girl
-Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner by Cover girl
*This just varies on if I want liquid eyeliner or not and where I’m going.
– Maybelline Expert Eye shadow Charcoal Smokes
– Rimmel London Glam’Eyes Quad eye shadow Smoky Brun
– Cover girl Clean Liquid Foundation
– L’Oréal True Match powder
*I use liquid first is a tone just a tad darker than my skin tone. Then I blend in the powder that matches my skin tone. This makes my skin smooth and the perfect shade.
– Neutragena concealer for under eyes
*Only when I don’t get lots of sleep
– NYC Color Expert Last Satin Matte
*Dark Red (when I’m feeling sassy)
-L’Oréal Color Sensational Vivid Lips
*Pale Pink (On a normal day)
– eos Lip Balm sweet Mint
-Carmex Original Moisturizing lip balm
– Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish: **Endless Blue
** Easy Going
** Island Coral
** Snow me White
** Clear Coat
** Vacation Time
** Mint Apple
– Generic Nail Polish Remover
– Designers Imposter Head Turner
– Body Fantasies Signature Pink Sweet Pea
Here is what I use. The only things regularly used are my mascara and my perfume. I can keep nail polish for a month so that’s a once a month use. Makeup is usually a special occasion thing or when I want to feel pretty.