So I thought it’d be fun to ask my husband the Husband Tag questions. I gave him no prompts as to what the answers are. It was fun because it caused a lot of fun and good conversations.
I totally suggest doing your own Husband Tag (or wife tag) just to see what each others answers are and to have some fun conversations. Feel free to add as many or take out as many as you want if you do your own. There are so many possibilities the main part is to keep learning about what your spouse thinks and enjoys.
- Where did we meet? Church.
- How long did we date before we got married? 6 years 1 day.
- What is your favorite feature of me? Butt.
- Favorite Quality of me? Thomas: Does your “ass”ets count? Me: No. Thomas: What’s a quality? Me: Not Physical? Thomas: You’re understanding.
- What is my favorite color? Blue.
- What is my favorite food? Chinese.
- Favorite Sports team? MSU.
- What is my favorite TV show? That’s an excellent question. I honestly don’t know.
- When at a restaurant what kind of salad will I get? Cesar.
- What food do I like least? Uhhhhh. Cheese.
- What size shoe do I wear? 5.
- What is my favorite cereal? You’ve got a lot you like. Hmmmm. Yesss……. Can that be an answer? (I gave my no look.) Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- What is my favorite music? Country.
- What color are my eyes? Hazel.
- What is something I do that you wish I wouldn’t? I don’t know.
- What is my heritage/ where am I from? Europe? I don’t know. Ireland.
- Did I play sports in school? Yes.
- If I bake a cake what flavor would it be? Chocolate. Only because I want some!
- What is one unique talent I have? Loving me unconditionally.
- What was your first impression of me? Who’s that girl?
- Who wears the pants in the relationship? I do.(I gave him a look.) Don’t look at me with those tone of eyes. You wear the Thong!
What turned out to be awesome was he answered the questions on my favorite things and things about me correctly. He also knew every answers about our relationship and that made me so happy to see he cares about our relationship enough to remember more details than most men would. I was also so happy by the end of asking him these questions because I love all the things he likes about me. There isn’t a day that goes by where he doesn’t remind me of all the things he loves about me.
What are some of the questions you plan to ask your spouse? What are their answers? Did you two have fun learning about each other more? Let me know!